Join us for a day of monstrously good Halloween fun!
Featuring incredible, original hand-made artistry of all varieties from many of Nashville's top artists, including:
JACKIE CHEUVRONT ART
INCLINED TO IMPROVISE
ETHAN BLACK ARTS
IRON HAG STUDIOS
PHOTOGRAPHY BY DAVID McCULLARS
FEZZIWIG'S HALLOWEEN HOLIDAY SHOPPE
- Live music from The Secret Commonwealth, who will have plenty of merchandise and CDs for sale after the show, including their Halloween monster-mega-hit
'The Uninvited Guest'
- Cool prizes and giveaways, including a $50 gift certificate from Performance Studios
- Free pair of tickets to the hilarious Hick Chick Tour (Voted #1 in Nashville and winner of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Award for 2016 and 2017!)
... and more!
- Tarot Card readings
- "The Strange Story of Hazel Farris, the American Mummy" - a tale too strange to not be true!
Presented by Vance Nichols (come see her actual coffin on display, if you dare!)
- "Countess Moira's Movie Dungeon" will present a very special screening of NOSFERATU, in honor of the 95th anniversary of the original 1922 F.W. Murnau silent film Vampire classic
... and MUCH more!
* As always, FREE admission *
And FREE Halloween candy - while supplies last!
*** COSTUMES ENCOURAGED! ***
Prizes for the BEST Vampire costume!
All this and more - contained under one roof - inside the beautiful Natchez Hills Winery building on the fabulous Fontanel complex in Nashville, TN
Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 11am till 7pm
See you there!
|Art by Ethan Black|
Post a Comment